This is premium Raw Ugandan Shea butter infused with Cacao butter sourced directly from local farmers, the purist form of fragrance-free and noncomedogenic shea butter.
The Shea Nuts grown in the Eastern African regions of Uganda and Sudan belongs to Vitellaria Nilotica species. It is rarer and superior to the West African Shea Butter in the amount of fatty acids oleic acid and omega 9 as well as vItamins A, E, F and K, the most beneficial substances generally attributed to Shea butter.
Given its light smooth texture, it is also superior in its skin absorbability. This East African Shea Butter is extracted by water, without using any chemical solvents thus it maintains all of its natural properties. It is high in Olein fatty acids that makes it easily absorbed through the skin, scalp and hair.
This natural butter is proven to improve the health of dull, dry and weak skin in a day with significant improvement in 2 weeks.
1. Unlike the commonly known western African Shea butter which is hard waxy with a strong smell, Ugandan Shea is a balm to oil soft texture with a mild natural scent that melts quickly on skin and hair.
2. Kaya Body Butter is fair trade, ethically sourced, cruelty-free, sulfate-free and gluten-free.
3. It does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, fragrances or any other additives! It is unrefined.
1. Kaya Body Butter is an excellent moisturizer & has strong therapeutic properties for common skin conditions such as; excessive dryness, eczema, sunburns, allergies, frost bites, blemishes, rashes etc.
2. This exotic butter also help maintain elasticity of the skin and its antioxidant properties help combat the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
3. Ideal for moisturizing dry, irritated or sun damaged skin, promotes healthy hair by nourishing the hair shaft and conditions dry and distressed hair.
4. Ideal for sensitive skins for infants and seniors
5. This anti-ageing butter is perfect to be used as is or as an ingredient in all DIY creams.