– two lesson plans (meeting the NYS Next Generation Standards for grades 7-12. Complete with “Do Now”s and understanding checks)
– two slideshows (providing important visuals for your lesson)
– two worksheets (containing Critical Literacy questions and Depth of Knowledge questions ranging from level 1-4)
– a link to the story (a free .pdf that you dont even have to download)
– a link to a fun interactive learning game that allows students to practice identifying figurative language
– incentive ideas for students who earn the most points in the interactive learning game
Figurative language terms covered:
– Documents are editable and easy to use for classes of all varying sizes and lengths.
– Lessons can be done as a whole class, in small groups, or individually.
Once purchased, please check your email for the downloadable links. You have 7 days after your purchase to download the material. All documents are in .pdf form. If you need a copy of the original Google document, please contact me by email, ([email protected]), with your order number.