Which Facial Roller is Best for YOU?!
- Rose Quartz – Calm & Soothe.
- Black Obsidian – Protect & Detoxify.
- Green Jade – Tone & Define.
- White Jade – Contour & Refresh.
Not only is using a facial roller to massage your face relaxing, it also has several benefits for your skin.
Gently rolling or massaging the delicate skin on your face, neck, and clavicle can help to increase blood flow, help with lymphatic drainage, and may even help to make the face appear less puffy and more contoured. (Healthline)
SkinCare Hack: Refrigerate or Freeze your facial roller before use!
Directions: Apply a facial oil, serum, or moisturizer with lots of slip. (If you don’t have lubrication, the tool can pull or tug the skin, which may actually contribute to wrinkles.
Start at the neck and roll upward. For best results, roll up, not back and forth. Roll from the jawline to the ear on both sides using gentle pressure. You can continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone.
Roll from the forehead up toward the temples, only in the upward direction. It’s the same gentle pull that you would use if you were using your hands to pull the skin taut and wrinkle-free.
Roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally, which may feel especially relieving if you have a headache. The roller can be used for 2-5 minutes daily.
(You can use this facial tool longer. It’s your preference.)
How to clean your facial roller:
- Wipe off any excess oil or product with a soft, clean washcloth. It’s a good idea to wipe it off after every use or at least once a week.
- Use a gentle face wash or soap to kill bacteria. Be sure to rinse thoroughly with room temperature water.
- Avoid putting very hot water on your facial roller or soaking it in water.
- Lay the roller horizontally on a clean dry cloth to dry.