Things you should know:
- You will need to email me the specific case that you want me to do an outline for. For example: State of Wisconsin v. Jane Doe. I will deny any request that is not specific (ex: “please do an outline of an abortion rights case” will be denied but “please do an outline of Roe v. Wade” will be accepted).
- I will deny any request that is personal (ex: “I want to file a lawsuit against Texas and need case law that agrees I was not wrong for doing xyz”). For personal legal advice, please seek an attorney. My services are only intended for general educational/scholastic purposes.
- When it comes to delivery, if you select same day, I will get the case brief to you as soon as I possibly can once I see your order. If you do not select same day delivery, you understand that I will have 24 hours or more (depending on the amount of days you select) to deliver from the time you submit your order in Central Standard Time (CST). Please keep in mind that there is a time difference if you do not live in the CST time zone. For example, Eastern Standard Time (EST) is 1 hour ahead of CST. So if you live on the east coast and select next day delivery and pay at 5:00 PM EST, I will send you your outline by 4:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) the next day (which is 5:00 PM EST).
- I will only do outlines / briefs for cases in the United States and accessible. If I cannot find information on the specific case (some cases are sealed or require special requests to view), I will refund your payment.
All case briefs will:
- Be submitted to you as a PDF document
- Not contain watermarks from Affrika Law Tutoring
- Be written in Times New Roman font unless otherwise requested
- Be sent to your email address so please check your email
- Contain the notice at the bottom of this description
If you choose MINIMAL, your 1 page case brief / 1 page case outline will include:
- Statement of Facts: a general summary of the most relevant facts.
- Issue(s): a bullet point list of the issue(s) in the case.
- Court’s Findings: a general summary of what the court rules.
If you choose BASIC, your 1 page case brief / 1 page case outline will include:
- Statement of Facts: a general summary of the relevant facts and main parties.
- Issue: a brief statement of the issue(s) that the courts addresses in the case.
- Court’s Analysis: A brief summary of the most critical parts of the court’s reasoning.
- Court’s Findings: A brief explanation of what the court rules and in whose favor.
If you choose AVERAGE, your 2 – 3 page case brief / 2 – 3 page case outline will include:
- Statement of Facts: a explanation of the facts and main parties in the case. A general timeline.
- Issue(s): a summary of the issue(s) in the case.
- Rule: a brief explanation of the then existing rule specific to the issue(s).
- Court’s Analysis: an explanation of the court’s reasoning.
- Court Findings: an explanation of who the court rules in favor for and a summary of why.
If you choose DETAILED, then your 4+ page case brief / 4+ page case outline will include:
- Statement of Facts: here I will list the main parties involved, provide a chronological timeline of events, explain all of the facts and highlight the most relevant facts which the court’s decision turns on.
- Issue(s): here I will explain the issue(s) that arises in this case and why it was brought to this specific court.
- Arguments: here I will explain the arguments that each party makes and the facts and laws that each party relies on.
- Court Analysis: here I will explain how the court tackles the issue(s) presented in the case, the court’s reasoning and laws that it relies on, and important nuances that are either addressed or left open for interpretation.
- Court’s Findings: here I will briefly state which party the court rules in favor of and summarize why.
- Conclusion: here I will synthesize what the take away is from this case.
- Citations: here I will cite my work.
Please email [email protected] if you have further questions.
NOTICE: My services (including this case brief) are for EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. Information provided may be outdated or incorrect. NONE OF MY SERVICES SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL ADVICE OR BE USED FOR LEGAL ADVICE. If you are in need of personalized legal advice, please seek out an attorney licensed to practice law in your area. By ordering this product, you agree to not hold me liable for any damages that may result should you ignore this notice and use the information provided as legal advice.